October 12, 2012

"Chemo #2...feeling like poo!"

I know, that's not a very nice title. But, I'm not feeling very nice today. I had my second round of chemo on Wednesday.

I feel like I'm getting the flu (or about to get to the end of it). My body aches and I feel queasy. I don't have much hair left, but I don't even care about that right now. Okay, I'm done whining now. Onto the good news. My Mom and Dad are here and that means no cooking, cleaning, laundry or baby care to worry about while I'm feeling crummy. They leave on Sunday, but hopefully I will feel better by then.

Kaylee's 10th birthday was yesterday and we took her out to eat. I did okay. Tonight, we have her birthday party at "Going Bonkers." That just might make me go bonkers! Good thing we are taking two cars because I may have to make an early exit!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling a little better, and that you did get to enjoy your daughters party a bit. *hugs*

    I've been starting to feel a bit tired from my radiation treatments. Good news is I'm almost done. Just 5 more to go. Bad news is that I look really sunburned and I'm all itchy and peeling. Yep just like a sunburn, LOL!

    Just letting you know you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Praying for the best for you and your family. <3

    ReplyDelete