October 1, 2012

"All Awash in Pink"

It's October. To my daughter, that means her birthday and trick-or treating. To just about everyone else who steps foot in a store, it means a sea of pink items from kitchen gadgets and notepads to clothing and office supplies!

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is here in full force. I've always noticed it and I like pink anyway (any time of year). But, I haven't felt the need to trade in my white kitchen measuring cups for pink ones to help me think about breast cancer.

There is, however, one pink product that I love! It is useful, it is beautiful and I know that it is made with love! It is my pink and chrome pen from Marksmanship Pens!

 
 
I know it is useful because I use it all the time! Obviously, it is beautiful! I know it is well-made because the master craftsman behind Marksmanship Pens is a perfectionist! I should know! He's my Dad! So, if you want something pink this month for a fighter or a survivor, this is my recommendation because it is close to my heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment