September 23, 2012

"The Energy Zapper"

When they give chemo, maybe they should follow up with a shot of energy drink! I have made it to day five and my biggest complaint is lack of energy, I'm so tired! It makes me feel whiny because I get bored too. I don't really feel like doing anything, but I want to do something! Think of all the things I could do, if only I felt like doing them!

My stomach has been upset too. That makes me want to stay close to home. If I could get that straightened out, I would feel better. However, I am grateful that things are not worse. I understand fully that there are a slew of symptoms that I could have and do not. I am thankful for friends who have been providing meals to keep my family from starving! I'm no good in the kitchen right now!

Well, this typing is exhausting! Time for a nap! Just kidding, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment