July 31, 2012

"The Cavalry's A Comin'!"

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
-- Agatha Christie

Right on, Agatha! I'll admit, it doesn't matter how old you get, sometimes you just want your momma! Herald the trumpets, she's on her way! She's a busy lady with a full-time job, but when I need her most I can count on the fact that she will be here. Six hour road trip or not, she's a comin'.

She and my Dad will arrive tomorrow afternoon. I can promise you that when she walks in, we can all relax! She is super competent and will have everything whipped into shape in a way that I will never quite be able to match.

I can't wait for both of them to get here! I just wish it was for a nice summer vacation visit instead. But, I can pretend for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment